The toshiba 128gb internal solid hdts312xzsta has any of a perfect selections of internal solid state drive features available on the data storage marketplace at less than $80 price. It’s 7mm slim & lightweight design ideal for notebooks and ultrabooks.
As a perfect data storage,
toshiba q-series solid state drives
get into a faster state of mind
if you simply can’t work fast enough–or get enough full-throttle gaming, you need a toshiba q-series pro solid state drive in your ultrabook system or laptop. they don’t spin like traditional hard drives. but they do provide much faster and more reliable performance that will knock your socks off.
made for multitasking
if you could only do more, and do it quicker. now you can–with a toshiba q-series pro solid state drive in your pc. you’ll multitask like mad with significantly less lag than a traditional hard drive. you’ll enjoy faster access to applications. and you’ll also experience speedier windows startups, web browsing, emailing, antivirus scans and more. toshiba q-series pro solid state drives offer best-in-class performance in everyday applications(3)on windows 8 pcs.
bring your old pc back to life
toshiba q-series pro solid state drives can revive your sluggish pc that is running on a traditional hard drive by reducing your os boot time and speeding up your pc data transfer rate by leaps and bounds. this means you can spend more time enjoying your applications, and less time staring at the hour glass icon on your computer screen.
great for gaming
toshiba q-series pro solid state drives offer best-in-class sequential speeds(4) and achieve one of the highest gaming scores.(3) so you’ll drool over faster frame rates and more responsive play–with no gaps in the action. your games will load in a flash. plus, you can load an entire title onto one of these drives, then just sit back and enjoy the fun.
lower power consumption
since they don’t spin up, toshiba q-series pro solid state drives use a lot less power. the result? more time to work and play on your ultrabook system or laptop. you may also experience less downtime by going longer between battery charges. toshiba q-series pro solid state drives are so efficient, they consume up to 50% less power than competing models.(5)
upgrades and data transfers made easy
toshiba q-series pro solid state drives make it easy for you to upgrade your pc. it comes with an easy-to-use migration software to help you transfer your data from your existing drive to the toshiba q-series pro solid state drive. just download the free software,(6) run the program and complete the migration process in a few simple steps.
with no moving parts, toshiba q-series pro solid state drives are more resistant to shocks and vibrations. that’s important when you’re pushing to send that email and answer ims–at the same time, of course. they also help ensure that your documents, games, pictures and videos will be there when you want them. toshiba q-series pro solid state drives offer excellent long term performance for extended or heavy workloads.(7)
do more and do it quicker
enjoy faster access to applications and speedier windows startups, web browsing, emailing, antivirus scans and more.
what’s in the box:
- toshiba q-series pro solid state drive
- mounting spacer
- quick installation guide
- nti echo data migration software (free download)(6)
- 3-year limited warranty
q-series pro solid state drives | specifications
random read/write speeds(9)
sequential read/write speeds(2)
384 mb/s / 222mb/s
554 mb/s / 512 mb/s
385 mb/s / 242mb/s
554 mb/s / 512 mb/s
387 mb/s / 243mb/s
554 mb/s / 512 mb/s
(1) measured by timing power on to windows chime as of august 23, 2013. (2) measured by atto disk benchmark v2.47 (mb/s) as of august 23, 2013. (3) as measured by priceg2.com on august 23, 2013 via pcmark 7 v1.2.0 benchmark test (mb/s). (4) as measured by priceg2.com on august 23, 2013 via as ssd v1.7.4739.38088 benchmark test (mb/s). (5) as measured by priceg2.com using atto disk benchmark test v2.47 (watts) based on sequential write activities as of august 23, 2013. (6) a free copy of nti echo data migration software is available for download at http://www.toshibastorage.com/ssdkit/. note: use of nti echo software in a laptop or ultrabook will require the use of a sata to usb bridge cable (not included). (7) as measured by priceg2.com on august 23, 2013 via iometer 2010 test results (iops, queue depth 1-10). (8) one gigabyte (1gb) means 10 to the 9th power= 1,000,000,000 bytes and one terabyte (1tb) means 10 to the 12th power= 1,000,000,000,000 bytes using powers of 10. a computer operating system, however, reports storage capacity using powers of 2 for the definition of 1gb= 2 to the 30th power= 1,073,741,824 bytes and 1tb = 2 to the 40th power= 1,099,511,627,776 bytes, and therefore shows less storage capacity. available storage capacity (including examples of various media files) will vary based on file size, formatting, settings, software and operating system and other factors. (9) measured by priceg2.com using crystaldisk mark benchmark test 3.0.2 x64 4kb qd32 (mb/s) as of august 23, 2013. (10) 7mm form factor available in the q series pro model only. q series model is 9.5mm form factor. (11) compatibility may vary depending on user’s hardware configuration and operating system.
- form factor: 2.5-inch (reduced 7mm thickness for use with ultrabooks)(10)
- for use with: desktop and laptop pcs (including ultrabooks)(10)
- interface: sata 6gbits/s
- controller: toshiba optimized controller
- type of nand flash: toshiba 19nm mlc nand flash memory
- type of cache: no cache required
- dimensions: 100.0mm x 69.85mm x 7.0mm
- mttf: 1,500,000 hours
- operating temperature: operating: 0 °c – 70 °c
- power consumption(5): 1.87 watts
- warranty: 3-year limited
- windows xp, windows vista, windows 7 or windows 8
visit the complete lineup of toshiba products at: www.amazon.com/toshiba
This toshiba 128gb q series pro pc internal solid state drive (hdts312xzsta) fit for you who want internal solid state drive with 7mm slim & lightweight design ideal for notebooks and ultrabooks. provides faster boot-up speed and reduces wait time. gives you fast access of application and data. consumes less power for energy efficiency. quiet operation without moving parts. resistance to vibration and shock. includes free downloadable nti echo data migration software. 3-year limited warranty included.
At the time of uploading this toshiba 128gb internal solid hdts312xzsta review, there were more than 158 reviews on this web. Most of the reviews were highly favorable and we give rating 4.3 from 5 for this toshiba 128gb q series pro pc internal solid state drive (hdts312xzsta). Reviews by people who have used or in the past purchased this toshiba 128gb internal solid hdts312xzsta are useful explanation to make conclusions. It will better and more comfortable to buy this data storage after get to be able to hear how real purchaser felt about ordering this internal solid state drives.